- 1 kilo pork rind, cut into 1-inch squares
- 3 cups water
- 1 tbs salt
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- Boil cut pork rind in water and salt for 30 minutes.
- On an oven pan, spread the cooked pork rind and bake at 300 F for 3 hrs.
- Set aside and let cool.
- Deep fry rinds in a skillet in hot oil over high heat until they puff up.
- Use sukang pinakurat or spicy vinegar for dipping.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More