- 1 pound fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 2 to 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- Place the strawberries into a deep saucepan. Using a pestle, mash the strawberries until they are a fully squished. Add sugar and lemon juice and stir lightly.
- Place saucepan on the stove top and heat over low heat until sugar is dissolved, about 5 minutes. Raise temperature to high and boil mixture until it reaches 220 degrees F. Remove from heat and let cool about 5 minutes.
- Pour jam into a jar and chill for at least 1 hour. Spread on your favorite bread or pastry and enjoy!
Recipe Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More