- 3 cups honey graham crackers
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup skim milk
- ¼ cup egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons honey
- dash of cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400�F.
- Place cupcake liners in muffin pan and set aside.
- Crush crackers in a food processor.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine crackers, sugar and baking powder.
- Pour in milk, egg and honey and stir until moistened.
- Spoon batter into muffin pan cups and bake for about 15
- Let stand 5 minutes; remove from pan.
- Serves 9. Per serving: Cal 167, Fat 2.9g, Fib 0.8g, Pro 3.3g, Sod 274mg, WW points 3, Carb 32.8g.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More