- 2 cups whole milk
- 4 oz white chocolate, chopped
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch ground cinnamon
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- White chocolate curls, for garnish
- In a small saucepan, heat milk over low heat.
- Whisk in white chocolate until melted.
- Remove from heat and whisk in vanilla and cinnamon.
- Pour into a large mug and garnish with whipped cream and white chocolate curls
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More