- 2 tbsp oil
- 500g. pork kasim, thinly sliced
- 150g. liver, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. vinegar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp. chopped garlic
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cubed
- 1 potato, cubed
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cubed
- 1/3 cup green peas
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Saute onions, bell peppers, potatoes and garlic in oil.
2. Add tomatoes and pork strips, and stir fry until pork is light brown.
3. Add in the liver and pour in the vinegar, soy sauce and the sugar. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Simmer until the meat is cooked, lastly add in the green peas.
5. Serve with steamed rice.