- 2 pcs. medium size catfish, cleaned, washed and whiskers remove
- 1 bundle lemon grass (tanglad)
- 1 onion, sliced
- salt to taste
- 1 cup vinegar (sukang iloko)
- 1 thumb size ginger, sliced
- pork lard
- line a work with the lemon grass.
- place the catfish on top.
- add onion, ginger, salt and vineger. allow to boil until half- done.
- when half cooked, add the pork lard and allow to boil for another 10 minutes.
Please download the recipe here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More