- 3 carrots
- bunch radishes
- 2 courgettes
- half a small red onion
- small handful mint leaves, roughly torn
For the dressing:
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Indian Summer Salad Preparation Instructions:
- Grate the carrots into a large bowl. Thinly slice the radishes and courgettes and finely chop the onion. Mix all the vegetables together in the bowl with the mint leaves.
- Whisk together the vinegar, mustard and mayonnaise until smooth, then gradually whisk in the oil.
- Taste and add salt and pepper, then drizzle over the salad and mix well.
- Leftovers will keep in a covered container in the fridge for up to 24 hrs.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More