- 1 5 1/2 oz can tuna packed in olive oil
- 5 artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 4 roasted bell peppers, chopped
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- zest of 1 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Drain the tuna.
- In a bowl, mix together all ingredients.
- Serve on a sandwich or on a bed of arugula. Enjoy!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More