- 1 k. pork, cubed
- 1 k. chicken, cut into cubes
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 cup pickle relish
- 1 cup chopped Vienna sausage
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup green peas
- 8 eggs, beaten as binder for the mixture
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté the pork and chicken separately. Allow to cool and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix pineapple chunks, pickle relish, sausage, raisins, green peas, pork and chicken. Mix thoroughly.
- Add the beaten eggs and mix some more.
- Place the mixture in individual molds.
- Add one beaten eggs per mold.
- Steam until done.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More