Jelly Flan Recipe
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 sachet of powdered unflavored gelatin (preferably color yellow)
- ½ cup of sugar
- ½ liter of water
- 4 pcs egg
- caramelized sugar
- molds or llanera
- In a large bowl beat the eggs and mix the milk, sugar and water, stir until sugar is completely dissolved. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, put the ½ liter of water and add powdered gelatin. Stir well.
- Bring the mixture to a near boil and pour in the egg and milk mixture. Stir well for about 3 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into a llanera and allow to cool.
- Remove from llanera and place on serving plate.
- Pour caramelized sugar on top to mimic the leche plan appearance.
- Serve and enjoy!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More