- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 kilo beef brisket, cut into 2 inch strips
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 2 cups beer
- 2 medium size potatoes, quartered
- 1/3 cup sweet peas
- 1 red bell pepper, julienne
- 1 green bell pepper, julienne
- 2 Tbsp. liverwurst or liver spread
- 1 tsp. Tabasco sauce
- 1 Tbsp. rock salt or sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. MSG
- Sauté garlic and onion in oil, stir in beef and toss for 3 minutes until slightly brown.
- Add tomatoes and tomato sauce, simmer for 1 minute, add beer and simmer until meat is almost tender.
- Then add potatoes, peppers, sweet peas, liverwurst, tabasco. Salt and MSG.
- Continue simmering until potatoes are cooked and beef is very tender.
Recipe Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More