- 1 kilo duck or itik, chopped
- 1 small can liver spread
- 2 tsps. garlic, minced
- 1 medium-sized onion, sliced
- 1 cup oil
- 1 red chili pepper, sliced
- 1 small can tomato sauce
- 2 cups chicken broth
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- Atcharang ubod
- Fry the chopped duck until slightly brown in oil.
- After frying, set it aside and use the oil for sautéing.
- Sauté the garlic, onion and red bell pepper then pour two cups of chicken broth.
- Simmer until the meat is tender.
- Add water.
- Add the liver spread and tomato sauce.
- Add the chili pepper.
- If the mixture is cooked already, add the bread crumbs, salt and black pepper.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More