Kangkong and Tofu in Oyster Sauce
- 2 bundles kangkong (water spinach) washed, hard stems removed
- 1 package firm tofu, cubed
- 4 tbsp oyster sauce
- 6-8 cloves garlic, chopped
- vegetable oil
- Open your package of tofu, drain, and squeeze out as much moisture as possible.
- Cut the tofu into uniform cubes or chunks.
- Heat cooking oil in a wok.
- Fry tofu cubes in oil (enough to coat bottom of pan) until browned on all sides.
- Remove “done” pieces from wok. Set aside.
- Using the same wok, saute garlic.
- Add the fried tofu and kangkong.
- Cook until kangkong is tender.
- Add the oyster sauce.
- Stir until sauce is well incorporated with fried tofu cubes and kangkong.
- Serve with warm rice and enjoy!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More