- 1/4 kilo Kangkong or River Spinach
- 2 small tomatoes (sliced into rings)
- 1 medium red onions (sliced into rings)
- 1 Red Salted egg (sliced)
- 1 medium cucumber (sliced into rings)Vinegar Dressing:
- 1/2 cups vinegar
- 1 small head of garlic (finely minced)
- 1/4 teaspoon Sugar
- a pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper (freshly grounded)
- Clean the Kangkong, remove the leaves then wash thoroughly.
- Blanch the Kangkong leaves, set aside.
- In a wide platter, arrange kangkong.
- Top with sliced tomatoes, onions, potatoes and cucumber.
- In a small bowl, combine vinegar, minced garlic, Sugar salt and black pepper.
- Serve kangkong with vinegar dressing.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More