- 200 ml kapeng barako
- 4 scoops good-quality vanilla ice cream
- 4 pcs tablea, coarsely chopped
- Make the kapeng barako.
- Put the ice cream into four dessert glasses or cups.
- Drown each with coffee and serve while warm and melting.
- Add tablea in the hot coffee before pouring over the ice cream.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More