- ½ kilo beef sirloin, cut into cubes
- ½ kilo oxtail
- 3 cups of peanut butter
- ¼ cup grounded toasted rice
- ½ cup cooked bagoong alamang
- 2 pieces onions, diced
- 2 heads of garlic, minced
- 4 tbsp atsuete oil
- 4 pieces eggplant
- 1 bundle pechay
- 1 bundle sitaw
- 1 banana bud, blanched in boiling water
- ½ cup oil
- 8 cups of water
- Salt to taste
- Boil beef and oxtails in water for an hour then strain and keep the stock.
- Heat oil and atsuete oil then sauté garlic, onions until golden brown then ad stock, toasted rice, beef, oxtail, and peanut butter.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes then add salt to taste.
- Add eggplant, string beans, pechay, and banana bud then cook vegetables for a few minutes.
- Serve with bagoong on the side.