- ½ kilo beef sirloin, cut into cubes
- ½ kilo oxtail
- 3 cups of peanut butter
- ¼ cup grounded toasted rice
- ½ cup cooked bagoong alamang
- 2 pieces onions, diced
- 2 heads of garlic, minced
- 4 tbsp atsuete oil
- 4 pieces eggplant
- 1 bundle pechay
- 1 bundle sitaw
- 1 banana bud, blanched in boiling water
- ½ cup oil
- 8 cups of water
- Salt to taste
- Boil beef and oxtails in water for an hour then strain and keep the stock.
- Heat oil and atsuete oil then sauté garlic, onions until golden brown then ad stock, toasted rice, beef, oxtail, and peanut butter.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes then add salt to taste.
- Add eggplant, string beans, pechay, and banana bud then cook vegetables for a few minutes.
- Serve with bagoong on the side.
Other Delicious Recipes
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More