- 1/2 kilo beef cut into chunk cubes
- 2 oxtail shopping list
- 2 pig hocks
- 7 cups water
- Pinch salt & pepper
- 1/2 cup oil
- 4 tablespoons at suete oil
- 2 heads garlic (minced)
- 2 medium sized onions (diced)
- 1/2 cup bagoong alamang
- 3 cup ground nuts or 4 cups of peanut butter
- 1/4 cup ground toasted rice
- 5 pieces eggplant (sliced into rings)
- 1 banana bud
- 1 bundle sitaw
- In a casserole, boil oxtail, hocks, beef. Lower fire and let simmer until all meat is tender and cooked. Skim off Scum.
- Take out the meat, set aside, keep stock for later.
- In another casserole, heat oil and atsuete oil and saute garlic, onion and bagoong alamang and toasted rice and nuts (if using nuts)
- Add oxtail, hocks and beef, pour in the stock, season with salt and pepper and add peanut butter (if using peanut butter)
- Simmer until all flavors are incorporated, then add the vegetables.
- Make sure vegetables is well cooked and not soggy.
- Serve hot with bagoong.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....