- 1/2 kilo beef cut into chunk cubes
- * 2 oxtail shopping list
- * 2 pig hocks
- * 7 cups water
- * Pinch salt & pepper
- * 1/2 cup oil
- * 4 tablespoons atsuete oil
- * 2 heads garlic (minced)
- * 2 medium sized onions (diced)
- * 1/2 cup bagoong alamang
- * 3 cup ground nuts or 4 cups of peanut butter
- * 1/4 cup ground toasted rice
- * 5 pieces eggplant (sliced into rings)
- * 1 banana bud
- * 1 bundle sitaw
- In a casserole, boil oxtail, hocks, beef. Lower fire and let simmer until all meat is tender and cooked. Skim off Scum.
- Take out the meat, set aside, keep stock for later.
- In another casserole, heat oil and atsuete oil and saute garlic, onion and bagoong alamang and toasted rice and nuts (if using nuts)
- Add oxtail, hocks and beef, pour in the stock, season with salt and pepper and add peanut butter (if using peanut butter)
- Simmer until all flavors are incorporated, then add the vegetables.
- Make sure vegetables is well cooked and not soggy.
- Serve hot with bagoong.