- 2 pounds beef sirloin, cut into
- 3-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Japanese soy sauce
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 large potatoes, sliced into French fries
- 2 large onions, sliced in rings
- 1 tablespoon spring onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons oil
- cooking oil for deep-frying
- Marinate the beef in calamansi juice, soy sauce, Japanese soy sauce, salt and pepper for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil, sear the beef on both sides. Simmer the marinade and the beef until tender.
- On another pan, deep fry the potatoes until crisp. Fry onions for a minute. Place the cooked beef on a plate and arrange potatoes on top together with the onion rings.
- Sprinkle with spring onions.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More