- Vegetable oil for deep frying
- 2 packages kesong puti
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs and 1/4 cup flour
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- 6 pcs medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 pc red onion, diced
- 1-2 jalapenos, seeded and minced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Cut kesong puti in four.
- Roll in the beaten egg.
- Dredge into the breadcrumbs.
- Add some cayenne pepper to the breadcrumbs.
- Fry in hot oil until golden brown.
- Drain and serve with tomato salsa.
- Mix and toss all ingredients and serve cold.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More