- 2 cups kalabasa, boiled and mashed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1 cup malunggay leaves
- 1 1/2 cup chicken adobo, with sauce
- Oil for deep frying
- Spring onion for garnish
- Flake chicken adobo, and reserve the adobo sauce. Set aside..
- In a bowl, mash kalabasa, then add flour, milk, egg, bread crumbs, malunggay and chicken adobo flakes. Season with little salt and pepper.
- Form into balls and deepfry.
- Thicken adobo sauce in a pan and add slurry. Drizzle onto the adobo croquettes. Garnish with spring onions.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More