- ½ kilo anchovies (dilis) or its substitute
- Water for blanching anchovies
- 3 pcs. Onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 pcs. chili pepper (siling labuyo), chopped (coptional)
- Calamansi juice or white vinegar sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil water in a pot. Put anchovies in water, and stir.
- When anchovies turn wheti, drain water. Put anchovies in a dish.
- Pour vinegar or calamansi juice, salt, and pepper.
- Season well with sugar. Stir, then serve.
Other Delicious Recipes
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More