- 500g goat meat with skin (get from thigh, neck and shoulder)
- water for boiling
- 2 pcs laurel leaves
- 2 red onion, minced
- 2 thumbsized ginger, sliced
- 2 pcs labuyo, sliced
- salt and pepper
- cucumber for garnish
- Burn hair of the goat from the skin, then boil the meat in water, ginger, laurel and salt until soft and tender.
- Cut the goat into small pieces and marinate in vinegar, labuyo, ginger, onion and salt.
- Place sliced cucumber on the side for garnish.
Other Great Recipes
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....