Kinalas (Bicol) Recipe
- 1 cup of steamed yellow pancit noodles
- 1 ½ cup of bulalo stock
- special kinalas sauce
- sliced kinalas or beef
- 1 teaspoon of diced garlic chips, sautéed
- spring onions, chopped
- sliced egg
- Prepare the steamed pancit noodles in a bowl.
- Boil the bulalo stock using beef buto-buto (ribs and legs) and add salt, pepper, and other condiments to taste. Cut meat from the beef parts boiled in the stock and put meat on top of bulalo. Pour 1 ½ cup of the stock over pancit.
- Prepare the special kinalas sauce, which tastes meaty and salty at the same time (ingredients withheld for business secrecy purposes but try your luck by asking the kinalas cook for the ingredients). Pour one to two teaspoons of the kinalas sauce on bowl of soup.
- Top with diced spring onions and garlic for added taste. Add a slice of egg according to taste. Serve hot.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More