- 1/2 kilo fresh tanigue, cubed
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 2 pcs tomatoes, quartered
- 1 thumb sized ginger, sliced thinly
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup calamansi juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- sugar (optional)
- In a bowl, mix tanigue and vinegar.
- Let it stand for 10 minutes.
- Drain the vinegar and add the remaining
- Mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Chill and serve.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More