- 1 k. octopus ( kugita ), cut into serving pieces
- 1 tbsp. ground pepper
- Cooking oil
- 4 pcs. Bird eye chili , sliced
- 1 thumb – size ginger, sliced into strips
- Heat oil and fry the octopus.
- Season with pepper and stir – fry.
- Add the ginger and stir some more.
- Add the birds eye chili and stir – fry some more. Serve hot.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More