Langka Ensalada Recipe
- ½ k. unripe langka (jackfruit) sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 5 medium size tomatoes sliced
- 1 thumb size ginger, sliced into strips
- 7tbsps. Calamansi juice
- 2 tbsps. Sugar
- 2 cups coconut cream (first extract or kakang gata)
- 1 bird eye chilli, sliced spring onion chopped for garnish water for boiling
- Boil the jackfruit in water with salt until cooked
- Drain and combine with onion tomatoes and ginger. Allow to chill
- When sufficiently chilled, place in a bowl and combine with rest of the ingredients.
- Toss garnish with spring onions and serve immediately.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More