- 1 kilo ground beef
- ¼ kilo lasagna noodles
- Quickmelt cheese
- 1 cup butter
- 1 medium can all- purpose cream
- 1 medium can evaporated milk
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 green or red bell pepper, diced
- 1 big can tomato sauce flour
- Oil for sautéing.
- To prepare beef mixture: Saute garlic and onion. Add ground beef and bell pepper. Pour tomato sauce and simmer for 5 minutes or until beef is tender. Season with salt and pepper, then set aside.
- To prepare sauce; Melt butter in a saucepan, then add evaporated milk and allpurpose cream. Add quickmelt cheese and flour. Stir until sauce thickens, then set aside.
- To prepare pasta; Cook lasagna noodles base3d on instructions on the wrapper. Drain and set aside. Pour substantial amount of sauce evenly on a pan. Put a layer of cooked lasagna. Spread beef mixture and sauce on top of each layer. Fill the pan with layers to desired thickness. Bake at 350 F for 10-15 minutes.