- 8 cups eggs both whites and yolk combined
- 8 cups Sugar
- 16 cups combined evaporated and condensed milk
- 4 cups Brown Sugar
- mash both egg whites and yolks slowly and firmly to prevent it from being bubbly.
- Combine all the ingredients.
- Strain the mixture using a thin piece of cloth.
- Caramelized brown sugar on the molded tin until its golden brown.
- Pour the mixture on the mold and steam using a steam casserole on a very low fire for 2 to 3 hours or until the cake is cooked.
Recipe Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More