- 2 cups plus 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon pure lemon extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 4 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare muffin tin with cupcake papers. Sift dry ingredients into medium bowl. Transfer 1 tablespoon flour mixture to larger bowl. Add fresh blueberries and toss to coat them with flour. Set remaining flour mixture and blueberries aside.
- Stir whole milk, sour cream, vanilla extract, lemon extract and lemon zest in small bowl. In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream butter and sugar, until pale yellow and very fluffy, about 5 minutes. Beat in eggs one at a time, until well combined. Mix in flour mixture alternately with milk mixture, starting and ending with flour mixture. Stir until just combined. Gently fold in blueberries. Divide batter equally among cupcake cups.
- Bake cakes until toothpick inserted into center of a couple cupcakes comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Cool in pans on racks for about 10 minutes, then put onto racks until completely cool.
Recipe Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More