- 3 limes, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed or finely minced
- 2 teaspoons dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound raw shrimp, deveined and peeled (tails left on)
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley for garnish
- Grate the zest and squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a small bowl. Add garlic and sherry and stir to combine. Slice the remaining lime into wedges.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Season shrimp with salt and pepper.
- Add shrimp to the skillet and cook, tossing occasionally, until it begins to turn pink and curl. Pour in the lime juice mixture.
- Cook until shrimp is done (do not over-cook the shrimp). Remove shrimp from the skillet and place in a serving bowl.
- Cook the sauce and additional few minutes to reduce it and concentrate the flavors.
- Add butter and stir until melted and combined. Pour sauce over shrimp and garnish with chopped parsley.
- Serve immediately with lime wedges.
Recipe Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More