- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 250 g local Isabela longganisa, skin removed
- 1 pc red onion, sliced
- 1 pc bell pepper, sliced
- 1 pc finger chili, sliced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 4 pcs eggs, whisked
- 3 tbsp cream
- 1 bunch spring onions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, combine whisked eggs, cream, salt, pepper and sliced spring onions.
- Set aside.
- In a pan, sauté and brown the longganisa in little oil.
- Add the onions, bell peppers, finger chili and butter.
- Add the mushrooms and a splash of vinegar. Cook for a minute or two then set aside.
- In the same pan, cook the egg mixture until it’s done.
- Place the cooked egg mixture on a plate, top it with the sautéed longganisa and vegetables then fold the egg over. Garnish with spring onions and serve.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More