- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 250g Vigan longganisa, casings removed
- 1 pc red onion, sliced
- 1 pc bell pepper, sliced
- 1 pc finger chili, sliced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 4 pcs eggs, whisked
- 3 tbsps cream
- 1 bunch spring onions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, combine whisked eggs, cream, salt and pepper and sliced spring onions. Set aside.
- In a pan, saute and brown the longganisa in little oil.
- Add in the onions, bell peppers, finger chillies and butter.
- Add in the mushrooms and a splash of vinegar.
Cook for a minute or two then set aside.
- In the same pan, cook the egg until cooked through.
- Place the egg on a plate, top it with the sautéd longganisa and vegetables
and fold the egg.
- Garnish with spring onions and serve.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More