- 1 kilo chicken, cut into serving pcs.
- 1 tbsp. calamansi juice
- salt, pepper, vetsin to taste
- 1 cup oil for frying
- 1/4 cup onions, cubed
- 1/2 cup red and green pepper, cut into sqaures
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, cubed
- 1/2 cup whole kernel corn
- 1/4 cup frozen peas
- 2 tbsp. brandy
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, vetsin, garlic and calamansi juice. Fry chicken pcs. until light brown. Remove oil. Saute onions and peppers. Add cooked chicken, tomatoes, brandy, peas and corn. Simmer for 5 minutes. Add butter and cream. Serve hot.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More