- 1 and 1/3 cups cooked and flaked bangus (Milk Fish)
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 and 1/2 cups sotanghon noodles, cut up and softened in water
- lumpia wrappers
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 – 2 pieces siling Labuyo, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated carrots
- In a saucepan, put bangus and enough water to cover. Simmer till fish is cooked. Remove from pan and cool. Flake fish and pick out bones.
- In another pan, heat 2 tablespoons cooking oil. Saute garlic onions and tomatoes. When vegetables are soft, add bangus. Season with patis and pepper.
- Drain sotanghon and add to bangus. Cook till noodles are transparent. Add green onions.
- Cool the filling and wrap in lumpia wrappers. Fry in hot oil till golden brown.
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar and water. Cook over medium heat until syrupy.
- Remove from heat and add the remaining ingredients. Makes 8 portions.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More