- 1 kilo of ground pork
- ½ cup of minced onions
- 1 cup of minced carrots
- 3 pieces of eggs
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- ¼ cup minced parsley
- 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- Lumpia wrapper (for wrapping)
- Combine ground pork and all ingredients. Put two eggs to provide sufficient moisture. Mix thoroughly until desired consistency is achieved.
- Set aside, covered, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, separate the lumpia wrapper individually.
- Wrap 2 tablespoons of the lumpia mixture in a piece of lumpia wrapper. Seal it using egg white or beaten egg. Continue to do so with the rest of lumpia mixture in the bowl.
- Deep fry each lumpia in a pan filled with cooking oil for 10 minutes or until lumpia turns golden brown.
- Remove lumpia from the fryer and set aside to allow cooking oil to drip. Put into a serving plate with sweet and sour sauce.
- Serve at labanan ang gutom!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More