- 1 cup raw macaroni pasta , cooked al dente
- 9 ounces chicken tenders, boiled and diced or chopped into small pieces or diced
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained well
- 1 small fuji apples, diced
- ⅓ cup raisins
- ½ cup cheese, diced or grated
- salt and white pepper to taste
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise ( this is a very small amount for this kind of dish, feel free to add more if you thinkthe salad is too dry or you can add a little milk instead)
- optional : add about ½ cup cooked shrimp; peeled and deveined
- In a big bowl, combine everything and toss gently until well combine, taste it; adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Cover the bowl or transfer into a covered container and chill for at least 2 hours.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More