- 1 ½ cup white bread crumbs
- 2 cup condensed milk
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 1 tsp. grated calamansi or lemon rind
- margarine for greasing.
- Combine milk, coconut and bread crumbs in a bowl,
- Add almond extract. Mix well to form a dough.
- Grease a baking sheet with margarine. dough and drop on baking sheet.
- Bake at 370*F for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from baking sheet immediately.
Other Delicious Recipes
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More