- 1 liter water
- 1 can cream style corn
- 3 sachets 8g MAGGI MAGIC SARAP
- ½ cup cooked crab meat, flaked
- 6 tbsp cornstarch, dissolved in
- 6 tbsp water
- 2 pcs egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp sliced spring onion
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Pour water into a pot and bring to a boil. Add corn and simmer for 1 minute. Season with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP.
- Add crab meat and bring to simmer. Check seasoning. Slowly pour slurry (cornstarch dissolved in water) while stirring to thicken the soup.
- Slowly pour beaten egg while gently stirring to create strands of egg. Immediately remove from heat and stir in spring onion and sesame oil. Transfer into a serving bowl and serve hot.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More