- ¼ kg small prawns
- ¼ cup slurry
- 3 cups water
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 pc. small onion, diced
- ¼ kg pork belly, sliced
- 3 pcs. Chinese sausages, sliced on an angle
- ¼ kg squid balls
- 2 sachets 8g MAGGI MAGIC SARAP
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- ½ tbsp. Hoisin sauce
- ½ tbsp. MAGGI OYSTER SAUCE
- 150g pancit sotanghon
- 150g pancit canton
- 1 pc. medium carrot, julienned
- Fry pansit canton and sotanghon to form a nest like bedding. Set aside.
- Remove heads and shells from prawns. Simmer in water for 30 minutes. Strain and discard shell. Set aside prawn stock.
- Combine garlic and oil in a wok. Sauté until light golden brown. Add onion and sauté for 1 minute. Set aside.
- Add pork belly and sauté for 2 minutes. Add Chinese sausages and squid balls. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add prawn stock and bring to simmer. Season with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP. Add soy sauce, hoisin, and MAGGI Oyster Sauce.
- Add carrot, Baguio beans, cabbage, and prawns. Cook for 2 minutes over high heat. Add slurry to thicken sauce.
- Add quail eggs and pour over crispy noodles. Serve immediately.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More