- 1 whole or 1.3 to 1.5 kg. chicken, deboned
- 3 8-gram sachets MAGGI MAGIC SARAP
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tbsp. kecap manis or dark sweet soy sauce
- ½ lemon, juiced
For Stuffing, combine the following in a bowl and mix well:
- 2 pcs. fresh pork sausage
- 15 pcs. hard-boiled quail eggs
- 1 cup grated Mozzarella
- ½ chorizo Pamplona, cut into strips
- 6 pcs. cornichons (small pickles)
- 4 slices honeyed ham
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup sliced red onions
- 1 cup chopped and seeded tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup sliced leeks
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Season chicken with marinade ingredients for at least 4 hours.
- Layer stuffing ingredients inside chicken in the sequence stated above. Truss chicken and place in a roasting pan. Cover in foil and bake in a pre-heated 350⁰F oven for 30 minutes. Remove foil and brush with olive oil. Continue baking until golden brown, around 45-60 minutes. Let rest 15 minutes before carving.
- In a pan, caramelize sugar with onions and tomatoes. Lower heat, then add balsamic vinegar and leeks. Continue cooking until leeks are tender. Add butter and remove from fire. Serve with chicken relleno.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More