- ¼ cup oil
- ¼ kilo pork belly, cubed
- 2-3 slices ginger, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp garlic, chopped
- ¼ cup onions, chopped
- ¼ kilo shrimps or prawns, shelled,
- 2 Tbsp shrimp paste, raw
- 40 pcs gabi leaves, sliced
- 3 pcs buko juice
- ¾ cup water
- 1 sachet MAGGI MAGIC SABAW Chicken Flavor
- 3 cups coconut milk, 2nd extraction
- 3-4 pcs Red Labuyo
- 2 cups coconut cream, 1st extraction
- 1 8g sachet MAGGI MAGIC SARAP
- In a pan, heat oil. Add pork belly and cook for about 8-10 minutes. Add ginger, garlic and onions and sauté until fragrant. Put in shrimps and cook until it changes color.
- Add shrimp paste and sauté for 5 minutes. Add gabi leaves, buko juice, stock and coconut milk. Simmer for 30-35 minutes and then add coconut cream.
- Continue cooking over low heat until almost all the liquid has reduced. Season dish with MMS and simmer for 5 minutes more.