- 300g mixed lettuce (red and green lolo roso, romaine)
- 80g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 80g seedless red grapes
- 1 pack kesong puti, cubed
- 50g peanut brittle
- 200g fish fillets, cut into 1 inch strips
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- oil for deep frying
- 1 ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup water
- 1 pack gelatin
- Season fish with salt and pepper, dredge in flour, egg, then breadcrumbs. Deep fry until golden. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat water and add gelatin. When dissolved, add into mayonnaise and let it chill to set.
- Use melon baller to make pearl shapes.
- Toss the lettuce, grapes, kesong puti, peanut brittle, cherry tomatoes and fish fillets with the citrus dressing and top with the mayonnaise pearls.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More