Graham balls are just about one of the easiest desserts or snack items you can make with only a handful of ingredients, but there is no variant quite as beloved as this one, which puts a giant fluffy marshmallow right in the center of a milky, buttery coating of graham crackers mixed with condensed milk and evaporated milk, with some margarine to help it hold itself together. Biting into it will reveal a beautiful pillowy marshmallow inside, so choose colorful ones instead of the usual white marshmallows for a more playful and pretty appearance to this little treat. Although best chilled for a few minutes before serving to help the coating adhere to the marshmallow, you can actually eat these right away for instant gratification for your sweet tooth. Serve these with ice cream for an unforgettable, effortless finish to a home-cooked meal—your family will be all smiles!
Mallow Graham Balls Recipe
- 3 packs crushed grahams
- 1¼ can condensed milk
- ¼ cup evaporated milk
- Marshmallow for filling
- Margarine for greasing
- Extra crushed grahams for coating
- Mix crushed grahams,condensed and evap, blend until well combined.
- Put a small amount of margarine on your hands before flattening the mixture to avoid sticking.
- Pick a small amount of the mixture and flattened using your hands.
- Coat the the mallows with the flattened mixture and roll over to the extra crushed grahams.
- You can chill for 10 mins. before serving.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More