Mango Ice Candy Recipe
- 1 kg ripe mangoes cut into small pieces
- 1 medium-sized can condensed milk (around 250 ml)
- 1 pack Nestle cream
- ½ cup cornstarch
- 4 cups water
- Place 4 cups water in a casserole.
- Add ½ cup cornstarch.
- Mix the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Heat the casserole on slow fire while stirring the contents. Don’t boil.
- After 10 minutes, remove from heat. Allow to cool. NOTE: Make sure that the mixture is cool or the plastic wrappers will burst!
- Use a funnel for easy transfer of the mixture to the ice candy wrappers.
- Freeze. Serve and enjoy!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More