- 150 g. Shrimp
- 5 g. Walnuts, chopped
- 2 g. pickle relish, brunoise
- 2 g. Peeled Pimiento, brunoise
- 2 g. Celery, brunoise
- 1 tsp. Mayonnaise
- ½ tsp. Tabasco
- 10 g. Pomelo wedges
- 20 g. Lolo russo
- 10 g. Sliced French bread
- 2 g. Fresh tomato, brunoise
- 1 g. Spring onion, brunoise
- 20 g. Ripe Mango, puree
- ½ tsp. Extra Virgin olive oil
- 1 g. Salt and white pepper
- Blanch skewered shrimp into boiling water with salt and lemon slice for 2 minutes.
- Remove from boiling water and peel off shell but leave tail.
- Cut into butterfly then place on cloth or absorbent towel and set aside.
- Chop half portion of shrimp and combined pickle relish, pimientos, celery, walnut, mayonnaise, Tabasco, salt and white pepper. Set aside.
- Place on round mold. Slice French bread and bake in oven until crunchy.
- Puree peeled ripe mango. Pour olive oil and mix together by using wire whip, until creamy. A drop of US lemon to taste, a little salt and pepper.
- Place on center of salad plate the crunchy round French bread filled with Lolo
- Russo lettuce. Then place on both side with Quenelle Shrimp mixture, over the top with Pomelo wedges and butterfly shrimp.
- Pour mango dressing. Sprinkle with chopped spring onion, tomato, walnut, just before serving.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More