- 14-oz can coconut milk
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut, divided
- 4 cups cooked Jasmine rice
- 3 ripe mangoes
- In a small pot, bring the coconut milk, sweetened condensed milk, and a 1/2 cup of the shredded coconut to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring once or twice. Stir in the cooked rice, cover, and set aside.
- While the sticky rice sits, slice the mangoes and remove the skin.
- Spread the remaining 1/2 cup shredded coconut on a baking sheet and toast at 350 degrees until golden, just a minute or two. Keep a close eye on the coconut, because it burns quickly! I like to use my toaster oven for this.
- To serve, scoop the sticky rice into individual bowls. Top with a sprinkle of toasted coconut and half of a sliced mango. Enjoy!
Recipe Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More