- 1 kilo potatoes, peeled
- ½ medium onion, peeled and chopped finely
- 1 tbsp garlic cloves, peeled and sliced thinly
- 2 medium tomatoes
- ½ cup fresh milk
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- Oil for frying
- ½ tsp black pepper, finely ground
- Boil potatoes in a saucepan and add a pinch of salt.
- Simmer until cooked. Dram.
- Put potatoes in a large mixing bowl. Mash, then set aside.
- Cut tomatoes in half and remove seeds. Slice into thin strips.
- Fry tomatoes. Peel and discard the skin, then put in a small saucer. Set aside.
- Fry onion and garlic until golden brown. Combine with fried tomatoes. Mash thoroughly.
- Put in bowl with mashed potatoes.
- Add milk and butter. Mix thoroughly, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More