- ¼ k veggie ham, veggie salami or vegemeat (cut in strips, 2 in.long), stir-fried
- ½ c carrots (2 in.long strips)
- ½ c red or green pepper (2 in. long strips)
- ½ c flour
- bread crumbs
- pieces of sliced bread, rolled flat
- In a bowl, add enough water to flour to make a thick batter. Add a little salt. Set aside.
- Place 1 or 2 pcs of veggie ham or salami or vegemeat, carrots, bell pepper and cheese on top of flat bread slice. Roll.
- Dip in batter, roll in breadcrumbs then fry. Serve with ketchup.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More