- 1 kilo beef sirloin (cut into chunk cubes)
- ?-cup pork fat (julienne)
- 6 medium potatoes (quartered)
- 4 onions (quartered)
- 1-cup beef stock
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 pieces red bell pepper (quartered)
- ? -cup vinegar
- 1-cup tomato puree
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Make an incision on each beef chunks and insert porkfat.
- In a casserole, place beef, bay leaves, vinegar,tomato puree, salt & pepper and beef stock.
- In medium heat, allow simmering until beef istender.
- Add in potatoes, onions, and bell pepper.
- When potatoes are fork-soft and sauce has thicken,stir in olive oil.
Other Delicious Recipes
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....