- 1 kilo beef sirloin (cut into chunk cubes)
- ?-cup pork fat (julienne)
- 6 medium potatoes (quartered)
- 4 onions (quartered)
- 1-cup beef stock
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 pieces red bell pepper (quartered)
- ? -cup vinegar
- 1-cup tomato puree
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Make an incision on each beef chunks and insert porkfat.
- In a casserole, place beef, bay leaves, vinegar,tomato puree, salt & pepper and beef stock.
- In medium heat, allow simmering until beef istender.
- Add in potatoes, onions, and bell pepper.
- When potatoes are fork-soft and sauce has thicken,stir in olive oil.