- 1 kilo beef sirloin (cut into chunk cubes)
?-cup pork fat (julienne)
6 medium potatoes (quartered)
4 onions (quartered)
1-cup beef stock
2 bay leaves
2 pieces red bell pepper (quartered)
? -cup vinegar
1-cup tomato puree
Pinch of salt & pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1. Make an incision on each beef chunks and insert porkfat.
- 2. In a casserole, place beef, bay leaves, vinegar,tomato puree, salt & pepper and beef stock.
- 3. In medium heat, allow simmering until beef istender.
- 4. Add in potatoes, onions, and bell pepper.
- 5. When potatoes are fork-soft and sauce has thicken,stir in olive oil.
Collection of the best Filipino Recipes